Are you a customer, or potential customer of SIFC trying to access the facility?
If so, we have some very specific policies in place to protect yourself and our other customers and staff.
- Click the 'click here' section of the title of this paragraph above to have a self-declaration automatically open in your email client, for you to review and submit if you meet the requirements. This must be completed each day before you arrive - we recommend you complete it from home as our wifi is sometimes problematic in the parking lot, and
- You must call our main number from the parking lot when you arrive so we can guide you into the building, as we have specific pandemic occupancy limits in place.
To prevent the spread of an infectious disease and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our staff and students, Southern Interior Flight Centre requires important screening information. Your participation is required to help us take precautionary measures to protect yourself and others in the facility or aircraft/simulators. You must submit this completed form on the same day you are planning on attending SIFC, at least one hour prior to your arrival.
Please Note: Access to our facility will be denied if this information is not submitted, if any statements are fraudulent or missing, or if you display any symptoms indicative of potential illness upon your arrival.
Clicking the link above should open your email software and populate the Subject Line and Body of the email with the items listed below.
If it does not work, please copy and paste the following information into an email to: [email protected]
- As of today's date, I am not experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing, loss of sense of smell or taste, loss of appetite, extreme fatigue or tiredness, headache, body aches, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- I have not, nor has anyone else living with me, travelled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or any other acute respiratory illness within the last 14 days.
- if at any time in the future I develop any COVID-19 like symptoms I will not come to the College or Southern Interior Flight Centre or any Carson Group Property.
Infection Prevention and Pandemic Policy Manual
Response to Reported Illness
BC Health Symptom Checker